Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Audacity Radio Commercial Project

vocabulary
propaganda: ides or statements that are often false or exaggerated and are spread in order to help a cause
compel: Its like when you peer pressure someone
exaggerate: When you do or say something to the extreme
promoter: a person or organization that helps something to happen

In this project I chose one of my favorite artist( one direction) and made a commercial about them. In the commercial I used three of their songs and I clipped part of the song and put the part I thought would fit or sound good in my commercial.



1 comment:

  1. Wow! Martha, this came out really awesome! I love your enthusiasm and this was a great script! It went over by 16 seconds, but felt like it flowed into a song like it could on the radio, so that was cool. I just wish you included a written script!!! 24/30

    ReplyDelete